ForumsGuild Chat

The future of WMIC

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

You may or may not know who i am, but i am an old player who used to be an officer aswell, even tho i had my arguments with Quh, he have proven a lot to me, especially how to lead!
With that said i think it's very sad what is happening to the guild, and i understand why Quh wanna take some time off to get back into his studies.

But I don't want to see this guild fall apart because people haven't been mature!

So in this thread i want people to post solutions or just feedback of my possible solution on how this could work out, until Quh feels ready to step back in and do what he does best.

What do do: The guild suffered with a huge member loss, so mythic will not be something we can do anytime soon, summer is coming and people will play less, it's end expansion. So here is a suggestiong of mine, we could start by simply doing Heroic raiding, raid fewer days/ pr. week, i know people like to change mains aswell this could be the perfect opportunity (ofc. we will set some sort of requirement).

I'll gladly help this guild back on track, and i hope you will too!

Dunk/Trunde - ;)

I currently have a lot of real life issues. That's the reason i haven't been online and i can't say if i'll be back. I do hope if i one day return, i still have a spot in this guild, as i enjoy everyones company. 
Thanks in advance :)
-Bizarré/Druidness

I don't want to see this guild fall apart too. I am online most of the time but the reason I can't join raids is the immaturity of 2 people who starts cursing and shouting even at a tiny mistake and want people get kicked from raid. But the most important reason is I've been working really hard lately (especially sundays! 10 hours of teaching), come home around 18.00-19.00 very tired and don't feel like I can focus my attention long enough for raiding. I liked the idea of fewer day raiding and I can even come to Hm If you do it after 19.00 :D

Hi guys and gals!

Most people don't really know me. I use to sub for core group now and then when they needed. Unfortunately i never got a spot on Mythic due to the fact that i played the worst healing class (Holy Priest). I loved raiding with you when i got the chance but its sad to say later on i did not get any sort of spot at all. So with sadly nothing for me to do i unsubbed till there is something for me to do again. Be it on prepatch of legion or on legion itself. I would love to still be in this guild by then. I realize that this is maybe 3-5 months from now. But i just feel that a break from wow is required for me.

Hope you all don't leave the guild or kick me for that matter. 

Hope you all enjoy your summer (my Winter sigh).

All the best to your endeavors IRL. Till we meet again.

I think I'm either going to quit the game or transfer to continue progressing. It's the first time I've gotten this serious over PvE tier and I'd really love finishing it. Either way I won't be able to play for a long time starting June, so I'll most likely miss at least the first tier or two of Legion ;( Hopefully you guys are still here when I get back. If I don't have some of you on bnet yet feel free to add Foxy#2434

Hi guys and gals! Hope you all don't leave the guild or kick me for that matter.
You're not kicked i can tell, and you're always welcome when you feel for it. I think Quh had his reasons as mythic is a bit more about setup aswell than just bringing anyone. For now we will focus on getting a HC team up
I currently have a lot of real life issues.
Focus on that mate, and come back whenever you feel you're ready for it.
I don't want to see this guild fall apart too. I am online most of the time but the reason I can't join raids is the immaturity of 2 people who starts cursing and shouting even at a tiny mistake and want people get kicked from raid.
Hello Ironbound nice to see you. The immature ppl might be some of those who left in this action of immaturity, but can't say for sure. Catch me ingame for a talk if you like :)
I think I'm either going to quit the game or transfer to continue progressing.
Sif we already talked, and you know i support what ever choice you make. I wish you the best of luck in the future and a fun time in the army :P Cya until then! ---------------------------------------------------- I am very happy to see that many replies, i am getting some real life shit together and then the recruiting should begin. Whisper me ingame if you're interrested in a spot and if you are thinking about changing main/role etc.

You have to log in before you may post a reply.