ForumsPvE

Class specific reading (With links)

I know it's pretty easy just to google "how to play <insert class> 6.2"
But for everyone who cba to do this i will make a list and update is as i find more stuff/places to look at.
Feel free to jump in. ( I don't want noxxic or icy-veins stuff. tbh they suck )
I'll try check links now and then to see if they keep being updated.

To-Do list:
Add specific spec guides which I find good

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Death-Knight:
Death-Knight mmo-c thread
DK section elitistjerks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Druid:
Druid mmo-c thread
Druid section elitistjerks
Hunter:
Hunter mmo-c thread
Hunter section elitistjerks
Mage:
Mage mmo-c thread
Monk:
Monk mmo-c thread
Monk section elitistjerks
Paladin:
Paladin mmo-c thread
Paladin section elitistjerks
Priest:
Priest mmo-c thread
Priest section elitistjerks
Rogue:
Rogue mmo-c thread
Shaman:
Shaman mmo-c thread
Warlock:
Warlock mmo-c thread
Warrior:
Warrior mmo-c thread
Warrior section elitistjerks

Paladin Class Trinket WA I made. Works for Ret and Prot. I don't even know what Holy does.

You have to log in before you may post a reply.