ForumsGuild Chat

Potions and Flasks

Silverfisk

Silverfisk

Capo

Silverfisk

As you all know the guild provides free flasks and potions to raiders. This is entirely fueled by herb donations.

Currently the only one who is regularly donating herbs to the guild is me. And I can't keep up production if it's only me donating herbs (the potions tab in guild bank is currently almost empty).

To make one stack of potions we need 60 herbs. To make one stack of flasks we need 80 of two types of herb and 4 of either Sorcerous Fire or Water. Each garrison with level 3 herb garden produces over 100 herbs each day.

Free potions and flasks would easily be achieved if everyone helped out and donated!

In the following post I will outline what herbs we need and who is producing what.

Silverfisk

Silverfisk

Capo

Silverfisk

Current herb situation

ULTRA HIGH demand:
Nagrand Arrowbloom - used for Strength potions, Strength flasks and Stamina flasks
Talador Orchid - used for Intellect potions, Intellect flasks and Stamina flasks
Fireweed - used for Agility potions and Agility flasks

Medium demand:
Frostweed - used for Armor potions and is a minor component in all flasks
Starflower - used for Channeled Mana potions, Agility flasks and Intellect flasks

Low demand:
Gorgrond Flytrap - used for Mana potions and Strength flasks

We also need A LOT of Sorcerous Fire and Sorcerous Water.

Current production:
Fireweed - Silverfisk
Nagrand Arrowbloom - Silverfisk
Talador Orchid - Silverfisk

We need more people producing the high demand herbs.

To make your garrison only produce a certain herb you need a lvl 2 or higher herb garden and a follower with the Herbalism trait. Fiona has that trait and is available from a low level quest in south east Shadowmoon.

You have to log in before you may post a reply.