ForumsGuild Chat

Dunk/Trunde

Yo all.

As you all know i haven't been the most active member lately, and the people who know me, also knows that usually i am very dedicated towards improving myself and the raiding team.

Lately i have lost all the enjoyment in WoW, and i can't really find it, i tried by switching main but that's not enough.
That's why from today and until i re-subscribe i won't be able to attend to any raids or anything for that matter.
But no worries i will come back, because that's how WoW works, you quit and come back after a break :)

You can still find me online on b-net
and if you want you can add me: dunk#2518.

I will still try to hold myself up to date with news regarding wow etc. so i am not completely newb when i am back :)

Cya soon!
Dunk/Trunde

Well, honestly I'm kind of thinking of same. The only reason I'm still playing really is the fact that I can play for free thanks to the WoW-token. These content droughts while hyped for next xpac are just fatal.

In the meantime I think we should totally still play games together well, because we're all pathetic nerds. Right now I'm checking out vanilla private server, Nostalrius, as well as planning on checking out Wildstar now that it's f2p.

If anyone is feeling up to it, my btag is Foxy#2434

You have to log in before you may post a reply.