ForumsGeneral Chat

<MAD> Tell about yourself

Hello all mad people!

Let's say few words about ourselves, so we'll know better each other.

As for me:
I'm 24, Polish and live in Poland. In one month I'm moving to UK. I'm married with the most beautiful woman on the Earth :).
I play WoW since the end patch of TBC and since then I'm getting mad and more mad.
I'm an accountant in an international corporation and on free time (when not raiding) I play piano a bit and of course spending great time with my wife.

May the madness be with you!

Qben

Qben

Consigliere

Quh

Nice initiative, i will follow your lead and answer the same questions ;)

28, sweden and i started wow in TBC aswell. :D
To get moneys i work as a programmer which is also my hobby since i was little ;) Other than that i like to watch sport games and go to the gym :D

18, Finland and started in Cataclysm upon a friend's recommendation. He quit a few months later but I've kept playing on and off.

Still going to High School and holding a chair in the student council. Love driving my dad's -72 Beetle, hate fixing it after every turn. On top of consuming my existence through playing WoW I also enjoy watching way too much anime and reading light novels. I still have no clue what to do when I "grow up" (not necessarily ever happening).

I'm rarely too mad tho.

xeno

xeno

Made man

Xénophon

I'm 23 Years as of today, live in denmark started World of Warcraft back in mid vanilla but never reached max level before TBC came out :)
Educated as Web-integrator but not working with it, my main interess is in hardware and computer support.

Rhara

Rhara

Consigliere

Satella

I am 19, living in Greece. Started WoW around the end of TBC and the beginning of WotLK (was mostly questing in private server because I was just a kid). I am working(Am I?) hard as a university student.

Hkan

Hkan

Don

Hkan

I am a tree ^^

good enough? :)

26 years, started in WotLK and been raiding since. But mainly on my mage, but now I am a pretty tree.
Working as a transport manager outside of WoW, and I play abit of League of Legends also if anyone wants to do an ARAM game or sometihng :)

Helluu everyone 

24 years old atheist turkish guy,living in istanbul / Turkey.Started in vanilla and did many raids with my brother's account and bought my own account after 1-2 years(since then quited few times until WoD and you know the rest) So i educated as a Interıor Designer and i love my job :) i play dota/csgo sometimes

Other than that i play guitar and drums for like 9 years :)

Sprufs

Sprufs

Consigliere

Skynda

29 years old from sweden, started in WotLK.
i work atm on a golf course.
This is me :D

Silverfisk

Silverfisk

Capo

Silverfisk

Better late than never.

I'm 26, living in Sweden. Played wow as a filthy casual in vanilla up to wrath, came back just in time for WoD. I have (most of) a university degree in computer science and currently seeking employment as a programmer. Apart from sitting at the computer all day I enjoy listening to music (METALLLLLLLLLL! \m/)

Hello Guys. Im new to the Guild! Im a old school player, have played since 2005 (Vanilla) and had 3 acounts in total. Been Officer for the Guild Platinum in vanilla when we cleared MC, BWL and up to Sapphiron in Naxx. I then became a member of Canus maximus and soon after class leader aswell (TBC) where we cleared BT, TK, SSC etc, but never killed Kil´Jaden. Other end bosses i have killed are Lich King 10 man Heroic, Deathwing Heroic, Garrosh. And now im back in WOD after a pretty long break on a whole new acount, i will be joining you with my Druid, who is only 695ilvl (resto) but i hope to progress with you.

Personal information: 25 years old, born and raised in Sweden but i Live in Madrid atm. Like Fishing, Football and ofc WoW, Music wise im a Metal head down to the bones!

Hey guys!

I've decided to necro this thread since we've got a lot of new people in the guild! Please, tell us something about yourself like others in here!

Enirosê, 19 and I am from Norway, started wow in Vanilla, but as you can see at my age I was like 8 years old, so didn't really understand the game too much back then. Started developing private servers in a young age so got some years of experience in that, and also love coding Eluna/lua and python c:

I was an apprentice as a carpenter but recently switched scene to salesmen :)

Clúúd, 19 and i am from Sweden started to play back in TBC I LOVE HUNTER<3

Hello guys and gals

I'm 27 soon to be 28. I'm from South Africa(Yes we have internet and i'm not black). Started WoW in WOTLK on private servers till i had enough money to WOD it up. WMIC is the first raiding guild i have been in. 

I am an auditor(accounting) by profession. I play Cricket and hunt and jog in my spare time. 

Play CSGO Dota and Diablo as my other main games. Though WoW takes most of my time.

See you in on the Broken Isles :D

You have to log in before you may post a reply.