ForumsPvE

Challenger team!

Hellow

I am looking for people willing to try giving challenge mode a good try.
You need to have close to BiS in every slot (remember it scales down to 630).
Remember that Priotizing on stats can change due to the 630 scaling and you need to hit certain breakpoints.

Current team:

Tank:
Healer:
Dps 1: Dunk (Enhancement)
Dps 2:
Dps 3:

The team has to be a good mix of being able to kill trash fast and bosses fast ofc.
Here is a link if you want to check your BiS gear or priotizing on stats.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NGwP4A21KkCSV_7oMS5-yK-z0af9GtR-B901aWfjKf4/edit#gid=0

Different classes etc. at the bottom :)
Any questions just /w me ingame

I think that with the upcoming hotfixes protadins could actually bring solid damage and survivability to CMs. If I ever manage to scrap together the 4-set (and the class trinket) I think I'd be able to do the necessary AoE tanking/dps for the gold rank. I need to improvise outside the spreadsheet though beyond that.

Edit: TIL Set Bonuses do not work in CM. Apparently only Ret is viable in CM. (Thank you Mr. Streamer)

Edit: TIL Set Bonuses do not work in CM. Apparently only Ret is viable in CM. (Thank you Mr. Streamer)
I could tell you that :P gems doesn't work either :) Hpala works aswell afaik. The streamer you saw is mostly looking from a boosting point of view where you carry a noob. so the best setup for that is Tank = DK (OP) Healer = Druid (Best burst dmg of all healers, not the best healer tho for cm) DPS = Heavy aoe (Shaman, combat rogue) DPS = Nice single + aoe (example arms warrior) DPS = Pure single (example destro lock) This is one of the best setups, not the best. but all have their benefits from different classes. I have talked a lot with a CM booster who is streaming aswell :P he was the one giving me that spreadsheet.

You have to log in before you may post a reply.