ForumsPvE

Addons for PVE

Hello everyone! This thread is about PvE addons that everybody should use while raiding.

-DeadlyBossMods or BigWings - You MUST use it !
-İskar assist ( only for iskar ofc )
-ExtraCD-lets you see the cooldowns that u cant see if you dont look at buffs like your trinket (procs) or Wep. enchants.Helps a lot
-Scrap - repairs everything and sells all junk matarial in your bag with 1 click to the NPC 
-Skada or recount - Eh.. you know why

And ill write down some more addons that im using right now for Ui and other things

-Bartender4 - for ui 
-Pawn - lets me see people's ilvl and compare items 
-Kui Nameplates
-Master Plan - for garrison and naval thingy
-Postal - for mails
-Quartz - Ui for casting bars
-Tiptac for infomation zamazingo

I'd add a few addons here.
-BugSack
-!BugGrabber -Together these two record the UI errors and instead of getting that popup screen, it just says "fatality" with a cute voice when an element crashes. Very useful when addon decides to go into an eternal crash loop during a boss fight. (Although you get tired of the voice very quickly at that pint)

-BadBoy: Spam Blocker - Removes advertisement spam from trade chat and gives an easy click option to report the spammer. Quality of gameplay improvement.

-WeakAuras 2 - A lightweight custom graphic addon. Can display basically anything on virtually infinite amount of trigger options. Excellent for tracking internal cooldown of trinkets, creating graphical display of buffs, etc. Best of all, the auras can be shared through "strings" and are found in abundances online. Raid wise, creating boss timers, or massive cooldown icons on your screen for bad debuffs, can be a great help.

The point they're trying to make is don't do it my way - no addons

Besides recount and iskar assist

You have to log in before you may post a reply.